Saturday, June 20, 2015

Feather Design 1 with Variations

I started drawing Evil Cat using my daughter's very, very, very old Wacom tablet.  I've used it twice before.  Once, I followed instructions from a youtube video and created a great tree.  Next use, I figured I had all the skills and so I just went for it.  Unfortunately, a  lot of shaky blobs appeared on the screen and nothing else.  This time, I figured it couldn't be too hard to trace an image.  Turns out I don't have the skill set for that either.  However, I can draw quilting feathers with it.  I'm very excited to show you my first attempts.


Okay, let me be honest, I had fun playing with the paint bucket in photoshop which is why the above images are  coloured differently in each quadrant



More of the same but just reflecting the image through different locations.  This was very easy to do and I hope it inspires you to get designing.

Luv pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment