Thursday, June 18, 2015

Advice for Sore Eyes

Lately, I've been struggling to see.  My eyes are tired and so I decided to go visit my delightful optometrist,  Dr. Kimberly Dolman at http://www.dolmaneyecare.com/our-eye-care-clinic.  She checked inside and out of my eyes and decided that this wasn't the problem.   Don't you love seeing the inside of your eyes?

She went on to discuss my health issues.  Her diagnosis: I need more sleep!  There you go family, I need you to get up and feed the animals instead of having them drag me out of bed.  To make sure I got some extra sleep I put out the hammock.


Yes, Maggie followed me onto the deck.  Her favourite cookies are beside the strawberries.

Did I get into the hammock?  Nope, too much sun so I ended up on the front porch which was in the shade but the thought is there.  Maybe, tomorrow.  Hope you get some zzzzzzzzs.

No comments:

Post a Comment